LNA & LNA's in Training
Looking for LNA Jobs in NH?
Interested in making a change? Want a rewarding career? The Edgewood Centre is looking for you!
Edgewood is a privately owned, 5-star health care facility providing long-term care and skilled rehabilitation services to people of all ages in Portsmouth, NH. We are seeking dedicated, kind, and compassionate licensed LNA’s – or those in the process of becoming an LNA – to join our amazing team and make a difference while making a living.
Always dreamed of becoming an LNA but could never afford the cost of the program? Come join our team and we will pay your way!
A Career You'll Love with Great Benefits
We offer so much more than just competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. With the support of strong team members and the encouragement of hands-on leaders, the rewards of working at Edgewood are tremendous:
- Excellent staff-to-patient ratios: consistent assignments allow you to give the kind of care you want to give
- Great starting pay
- Supportive work environment
- Numerous opportunities for advancement – we hire from within and support your growth!
- Very flexible scheduling - pick your shift and hours (4, 8, or 12 hour shifts)
- Affordable On-site Child Care
- Generous time off, with double holiday time
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short Term Disability and Life insurance
We Value & Support our LNA's
At Edgewood, we go above and beyond to support our LNA's and LNA's in training. When you work at Edgewood, you'll also enjoy:
- Working in a relaxed, non-corporate environment
- Being part of a warm, caring, resident focused culture
- Free meals
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Employee spa days
- Orientation training for new grads
- Tuition assistance program - Join the many LNAs at Edgewood who are pursuing higher education and become an LPN or RN
- Continuing education programs
- Employee recognition and awards
Isn't it time to work somewhere where people know who you are, see first hand the good work you do, value you for your contribution – and reward you for it?
Excellent Career Growth for LNA's & LNA's in Training
Where would you like to go with your career? Edgewood proudly encourages staff advancement and hires for leadership positions from within.
Are you a new grad or an LNA in training? We'll support your education through training, tuition reimbursement and our LNA Career program to help you become an LNA.
Wherever you are in your career journey, Edgewood will support you to reach your goals and become your best.
Join Our Team
Are you ready to join an award-winning team in a warm, supportive environment?
If the answer is yes, we invite you to begin your career at Edgewood by applying below. You can also contact us by phone at (603) 766-2340.
We are so excited to meet you.